Check your mental health symptoms
If you’re worried about a mental health problem, answer some questions and we will tell you what to do next.
Depending on your symptoms, you might get a callback from a nurse. You cannot request a callback.
You might be advised to:
- go to an urgent treatment centre or A&E
- get help from an evening and weekend GP
- get urgent specialist mental health support
- look after yourself at home
Call 111 to speak to someone if you need to:
- get help for a child under 5
- discuss complex medical problems
- discuss worries caused by a long-term condition
- report child protection or vulnerable adult concerns
Other ways to contact 111 if you have a hearing problem or need help in other languages