111 online Check your dental symptoms

If you're worried about a dental symptom, answer some questions and we will tell you what to do next.

Depending on your symptoms, we might advise you to:

  • call 999 or go to A&E in an emergency
  • go to an urgent treatment centre
  • book a callback from a nurse
  • contact an emergency dentist or find a dentist
  • look after yourself at home

Call 111 if you cannot use the online service because you:

  • need help for a child under 5
  • have complex problems caused by an existing medical condition

Other ways to contact 111 if you have a hearing problem or need help in other languages