What to do if you have an existing medical condition

111 online checks symptoms to get you the right help.

  • We can tell you what to do if you’re worried about a particular symptom
  • We cannot take any existing long-term conditions you have into account

If you are advised to speak to a nurse or visit a service you should tell them about your long-term condition.

Call 111 if you:

  • have complex medical problems and you're not sure what to do
  • need to get end-of-life care

General advice for existing conditions

The NHS website’s health A-Z has information and care advice about specific conditions and problems.